- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 12 slices bacon, diced OR 1 cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup ﬁnely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups (602) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Fry bacon until crisp, crumble into pan.
- Saute onion.
- Sprinkle onion, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach evenly over bacon.
- Blend with blender/mixer the remaining ingredients for one minute.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 350°F for 50-60 minutes until golden, knife comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.